tediro is a tech startup and develops one of the world’s first mobile robots for therapy and diagnostics. Our focus is currently on digital rehabilitation: by means of image analysis procedures, patients‘ motion sequences are evaluated and corrected in case of deviations from the correct sequence. Our software applications are to be approved as medical devices. In the medium term, tediro aims to achieve a leading position in the market and plans to successively expand the therapy and diagnostic capabilities of the robot platform.
We are looking for people who want to join us in driving technological change in therapy and shape the market for robotics in healthcare!
Therefore we are looking for an immediate
working student in the area of frontend/backend development (m/f/d)
Your scope of duties will include developing questionnaire applications on our robot to take a medical history of patients using the robot.
What we can offer you
- flexible working hours incl. partial remote work
- participation in a product that will significantly change therapies in clinics
- flat hierarchies
- exchange in an interdisciplinary team
- working location is Ilmenau or Leipzig
What we expect from you
- a good understanding of the development of web-based applications
- good knowledge in at least one frontend language like React, Angular or JS
- good knowledge in creating corresponding backend systems (Python) and databases (SQL)
- gladly knowledge in the area of Microservices/Docker
- degree in computer science or similar
- very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- gladly experience in the area of agile software development (Git, Jira), test-driven development
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Franziska Köhler by phone at +49 3677 7634706 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail (pdf, max. 15 MB) an firstname.lastname@example.org