tediro is a tech startup and develops one of the world’s first mobile robots for therapy and diagnostics. Our focus is currently on digital rehabilitation: by means of image analysis procedures, patients‘ motion sequences are evaluated and corrected in case of deviations from the correct sequence. Our software applications are to be approved as medical devices. In the medium term, tediro aims to achieve a leading position in the market and plans to successively expand the therapy and diagnostic capabilities of the robot platform.
We are looking for people who want to join us in driving technological change in therapy and shape the market for robotics in healthcare!
Therefore we are looking for a
Software Tester/ Test Engineer (m/f/d)
Your range of tasks includes:
- support of the development team in the area of TDD (unit, module, integration tests; test automation) and software documentation
- possibly also support of our robotics engineers with automated and non-automated system tests of the robot
- establishment and maintenance of the DevOps infrastructure with a focus on test management and implementation
What we can offer you:
- good life-work balance through flexible working hours incl. partial remote work, flat hierarchies and open communication
- financial security through a permanent employment contract
- a high degree of personal responsibility
- collegiality and loyalty through team colleagues
- realization of groundbreaking products for therapy improvement in clinics
- subsidy for kindergarten
- flexible working location: Ilmenau or Leipzig
What we expect from you in return:
- experience in setting up and operating a DevOps infrastructure
- extensive software testing experience
- knowledge of C++ and Python
- completed training, e.g. as an IT specialist (m/f/d) or studies in the field of IT, e.g. in computer science, software engineering etc.
- at least 3 years of professional experience
- experience in agile software development (Git, Atlassian) as well as Jenkins
- ideally experience with medical software development processes, at least willingness to develop software according to IEC 62304.
- assertiveness, result orientation as well as analysis and problem solving skills
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Franziska Köhler by phone at +49 3677 7634706 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail (pdf, max. 15 MB) an email@example.com