tediro is a tech startup and develops one of the world’s first mobile robots for therapy and diagnostics. Our focus is currently on digital rehabilitation: by means of image analysis procedures, patients‘ motion sequences are evaluated and corrected in case of deviations from the correct sequence. Our software applications are to be approved as medical devices. In the medium term, tediro aims to achieve a leading position in the market and plans to successively expand the therapy and diagnostic capabilities of the robot platform.
We are looking for people who want to join us in driving technological change in therapy and shape the market for robotics in healthcare!
Therefore we are looking for a
Senior Fullstack Developer/ Cloud Software Architect (m/f/d)
to start immediately
Your range of tasks includes:
- development of our cloud applications for the administration of therapy plans and connection of our mobile robots (our therapy management system)
- development of frontends on the robot and as web-based applications
- backend development incl. setup of a test, stage and live environment
What we can offer you:
- good life-work balance through flexible working hours incl. partial remote work, flat hierarchies and open communication
- financial security through a permanent employment contract
- a high degree of personal responsibility
- collegiality and loyalty through team colleagues
- realization of groundbreaking products for therapy improvement in clinics
- kindergarten allowance
- flexible working location: Ilmenau or Leipzig
What we expect from you in return:
- experience in setting up cloud-based backend systems and associated software architectures.
- good knowledge of Python and at least one frontend language such as React, Angular or JS
- knowledge of microservices, databases
- a degree in computer science or similar
- at least 5 years of professional experience
- very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken (C1 level)
- experience in agile software development (Git, Atlassian), TDD
- ideally experience with development processes of medical software, at least willingness to develop the software according to IEC 62304
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Franziska Köhler by phone at +49 3677 7634706 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail (pdf, max. 15 MB) an firstname.lastname@example.org