tediro is a tech startup and develops one of the world’s first mobile robots for therapy and diagnostics. Our focus is currently on digital rehabilitation: by means of image analysis procedures, patients‘ motion sequences are evaluated and corrected in case of deviations from the correct sequence. Our software applications are to be approved as medical devices. In the medium term, tediro aims to achieve a leading position in the market and plans to successively expand the therapy and diagnostic capabilities of the robot platform.
We are looking for people who want to join us in driving technological change in therapy and shape the market for robotics in healthcare!
Therefore we are looking for a
robotics software engineer (m/f/d)
to start immediately
Your range of tasks includes:
- development of robot behaviors for our therapeutic applications
- development of navigation skills of the robot.
What we can offer you:
- good life-work balance due to flexible working hours incl. partial remote work, flat hierarchies and open communication
- financial security through a permanent employment contract
- a high degree of personal responsibility
- collegiality and loyalty from team colleagues
- realization of groundbreaking products for therapy improvement in clinics
- kindergarten allowance
- flexible working location: Ilmenau or Leipzig
What we expect from you in return:
- good command in ROS or ideally MIRA (www.mira-project.org) and C++
- ideally also knowledge in Python
- experience with developing robot behaviors or navigational skills
- degree in computer science or similar
- at least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- good knowledge of German is a plus (otherwise willingness to learn the language)
- ideally experience in agile software development (Git, Atlassian), TDD
- ideally experience with development processes of medical software, at least willingness to develop the software according to IEC 62304
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Franziska Köhler by phone at +49 3677 7634706 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail (pdf, max. 15 MB) an firstname.lastname@example.org